The "All Inclusive" option means that all costs (shuttle, possible tolls, taxes and tip) are included based on the price shown. Please note, this does not include any additional fees that you may incur due to extra luggage or requests not outlined / confirmed in the reservation confirmation.
Articles in this section
- CURRENCY / What currency is your pricing in and how do I change the currency for my search results?
- MEET & GREET / What does Meet & Greet mean?
- ALL INCLUSIVE: What does All Inclusive mean?
- PETS / Can I bring my pet on my reserved shuttle?
- SERVICE ANIMALS / Can I bring my service animal on my reserved shuttle?
- WHEELCHAIR AND SCOOTER ACCESS: I need a wheelchair / scooter accessible vehicle(s). What should I do?
- RESERVATIONS: Can I pay for my shuttle reservation with cash or upon arrival?
- RESERVATIONS: When is my credit / debit card payment processed for my reservation?
- RESERVATIONS: Can I make a reservation over the phone or by email?
- CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATIONS / How much time should I schedule for my pick-up / drop-off time if I need to go through Customs / Immigrations?