If your flight has been delayed, don't panic. :) We highly suggest contacting your shuttle / transportation provider using the information found on your email reservation BEFORE your flight departs if possible. Many of our shuttle providers monitor your flight status and will update pickup times automatically. However, always play it safe and keep your reservation emails with you just in case you need to contact your shuttle provider at the last minute!
Articles in this section
- CURRENCY / What currency is your pricing in and how do I change the currency for my search results?
- MEET & GREET / What does Meet & Greet mean?
- ALL INCLUSIVE: What does All Inclusive mean?
- PETS / Can I bring my pet on my reserved shuttle?
- SERVICE ANIMALS / Can I bring my service animal on my reserved shuttle?
- WHEELCHAIR AND SCOOTER ACCESS: I need a wheelchair / scooter accessible vehicle(s). What should I do?
- RESERVATIONS: Can I pay for my shuttle reservation with cash or upon arrival?
- RESERVATIONS: When is my credit / debit card payment processed for my reservation?
- RESERVATIONS: Can I make a reservation over the phone or by email?
- CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATIONS / How much time should I schedule for my pick-up / drop-off time if I need to go through Customs / Immigrations?