Not all services include meet and greet, however if it is included, it will be noted in the transportation company's listing in the search results. The Meet & Greet option allows you to be greeted at a predetermined location agreed upon by you and your driver. If you choose this option pick up instructions will be noted on your booking confirmation under the meeting instructions section - or there may be instructions for you to contact your transportation company directly to organize the specific meeting place (if it differs by airport terminal, for example).
Articles in this section
- CURRENCY / What currency is your pricing in and how do I change the currency for my search results?
- MEET & GREET / What does Meet & Greet mean?
- ALL INCLUSIVE: What does All Inclusive mean?
- PETS / Can I bring my pet on my reserved shuttle?
- SERVICE ANIMALS / Can I bring my service animal on my reserved shuttle?
- WHEELCHAIR AND SCOOTER ACCESS: I need a wheelchair / scooter accessible vehicle(s). What should I do?
- RESERVATIONS: Can I pay for my shuttle reservation with cash or upon arrival?
- RESERVATIONS: When is my credit / debit card payment processed for my reservation?
- RESERVATIONS: Can I make a reservation over the phone or by email?
- CUSTOMS AND IMMIGRATIONS / How much time should I schedule for my pick-up / drop-off time if I need to go through Customs / Immigrations?